Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Did school meet your expectations? How did you pay for your college education?
How will your degree help you succeed in our company?
Can you tell me about a major project you have successfully completed?
What do you do when two employees are fighting?
Are you willing to go where the company sends you?
What clubs do you belong to?
Why did you get into your field?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
What are some things that you may change in the near future about your style of working?
How would you describe your current boss?
Are you willing to spend at least six months as a trainee?
What experience do you have in this field?
Do you think this company is ambitious and if so, why?
Describe your study habits.
Which areas of your work are most often criticized?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- Do you have any other skills of Technical Manager experiences that we have not discussed?
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
How did you find out about this job?
Which is more important: creativity or efficiency?
What do you feel this position should pay?
Have you written any articles for a professional journal, magazine, or newspaper?
What kind of decisions are most difficult for you to make?
What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
Have you been coached in interviewing skills?
How do you spend your time when you are not working?
There are thousands of possible careers. Why do you want to follow this particular career?
What can you do for us that someone else can not do?
If you had to turn down a request from a valued client, what would you do?
How are your people-management skills? Can you give me one or two examples?
Tell me about someone you admire and why?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Do you think that your school prepared for practical working tasks in a real company?
- How do you stimulate the sharing of further information?
- What do you know about this Technical Manager job?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this Technical Manager job?
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?