Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size?
How do you spend your time when you are not working?
Why do you feel you have top management potential?
What do you do to help balance life and work?
In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
Have you ever hired or fired anyone?
Is grad school important?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
What qualities should a successful manager possess?
What is the worst thing that ever happened to you?
How do you handle rejection?
What interests you most about this job?
Describe the responsibilities of your last job?
In what ways is your degree relevant to the work you are now doing?
What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- Why did you choose your major?
- What are the key values of a Technical Manager? How do you demonstrate these values?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- How do you define your key team members?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
How do you determine your priorities under tight time constraints?
Can you work without supervision?
Would you rather be liked or feared?
What kinds of things do you worry about?
What would you do to improve our company's position?
How has your education prepared you for your job?
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
What do (did) you not like?
What do you do in leisure/spare time?
What did you do on your last vacation?
What do you do when you disagree with your line manager?
What is your dream job?
What can you tell me about this company that nobody else can?
What were your major responsibilities at your last job?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- How did you prepare for this Technical Manager job?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- What have you gained from your Technical Manager work experiences?