Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Have you written any articles for a professional journal, magazine, or newspaper?
How do you determine your priorities under tight time constraints?
Would you say that you can easily deal with high-pressure situations?
What are the biggest issues facing our industry and company today?
Can you tell me about a time when you have failed to achieve a goal?
What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
What do you prefer: recruitment or selection?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
What are the steps you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
What types of people do you get along with and why.
How much supervision do you normally receive?
What do you think determines progress in a good company?
What did you learn in your last three positions?
What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
What do you plan to earn five and ten years from now?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- How do you cope without motivation?
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- Can you describe a time when your work as Technical Manager was criticized?
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
Are you willing to travel?
What were your favorite courses in school?
Why haven't you obtained or accepted a job so far?
What do you expect to learn from this job, that you're not currently getting?
What problems do you have getting along with others?
Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative.
What is your dream job?
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What were your major courses of study in school?
What qualities would you look for if hiring someone?
What is the thing you most hate in life?
Why aren't your grades higher?
When were you happy at work?
What would your current employer have to do to make you stay there?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What do you ultimately want to become?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- What kind of software application do you think are important for Technical Manager?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- How do you handle problems with customers?
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?