Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What motivates you to put forth your greatest efforts?
When do you plan to retire?
What types of people need to be treated with good manners?
What types of people do you get along with and why.
What do you know about our company?
What do you think determines progress in a good company?
Will you be out to take your boss's job?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
Do you have plans for continued study? An advanced degree?
What did your subordinates think of you?
What sort of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
How would you describe the ideal job for you following graduation?
Do you feel that grades are a good indicator of your ability?
How do you organize and plan for major projects?
Where else have you applied for work?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- Try to define processes and methodologies you use in your Technical Manager job.
- Describe a group project of which you are particularly proud, what was your contribution?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last Technical Manager job?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
Have you written any articles for a professional journal, magazine, or newspaper?
Describe your ideal picture of success.
Which of your jobs was the best?
What professional associations do you belong to?
Describe the most significant written report/presentation that you had to complete.
What is important to you in a job?
What do you do when two employees are fighting?
Technical Manager Phone interview questions
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
What are your most significant achievements?
What do you find most attractive about this position?
What did you do on your last vacation?
Who has inspired you in your life and why?
What has been your biggest frustration?
What was your biggest failure?
What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- How much preparation on files for trial do you do?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- What are your salary increases?
- What are the key values of a Technical Manager? How do you demonstrate these values?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- How would your teacher or other Technical Manager describe you?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?