Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Have you ever postponed a decision? Why?
What would you do when you have a decision to make and no procedure exists?
What did you like/dislike about your last job?
What qualities do you find important in a co-worker?
What are your short and long range career objectives?
How do you continue learning on a daily basis?
What was your biggest failure?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
How have you benefited from your disappointments?
Are you comfortable with strict deadlines?
What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
On what do you spend your disposable income?
How do you think he or she would rate you?
Do you like doing things in a new way? Do you think it is worth it?
What do you know about our company?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Which of your jobs had the most rapid change?
- What are common risks for Technical Manager? And how to face?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What do you think this Technical Manager position involves.
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
In what ways are you a team player?
Are you willing to make sacrifices for this company?
What do you feel are your outstanding qualities?
How quickly can you adapt to a new work environment?
Have you ever done consulting work? If so, why and for whom?
What factors contribute to your sense of satisfaction in this job?
In what subjects did you do best?
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
What do you look for in a job?
What days and hours are you available to work? Please be as specific as possible.
What significant trends do you see in our industry?
What experience do you have in this field?
What contributions do you think that you could make to this company?
What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
What were your major responsibilities at your last job?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- How do you manage your time?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- Why did you apply for this Technical Manager position?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- What are your salary increases?
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
- What are you looking for in terms of Technical Manager career development?