Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
If you weren't working in this industry, what would you be doing?
Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
Can you recall a time when you were less than pleased with your performance?
In doing your job, do you think it's more important to finish quickly?
Have you written any articles for a professional journal, magazine, or newspaper?
What interests you most about our position?
What skills do you rely on most in your everyday work?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
Who has inspired you in your life and why?
Tell me about the problems, if any, you have living within your means?
If one of your co workers was having difficulty doing their job, what would you do?
Would you be willing to take a salary cut?
What was your starting and ending rate of pay at your last position?
Have you fired people before?
How would you evaluate me as an interviewer?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- What are common risks for Technical Manager? And how to face?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- Why did you select Technical Manager as your profession?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
Can we check your references?
How do you handle pressure and stress?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
What challenges are you looking for in a position?
How would you describe the ideal job for you following graduation?
What did you think of your last boss?
What contribution do you make to the department in which you work?
Technical Manager Phone interview questions
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
What most interests you about the position being offered?
What was the most important task you ever had?
What would cause you to miss an assignment or be tardy?
How do you organize and plan for major projects?
Do you think that technology can help to achieve better efficiency at work?
Describe your most rewarding college experience.
Aren't you overqualified for this position?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- How would your teacher or other Technical Manager describe you?
- What were your starting and final levels of compensation?
- What was your most difficult decision?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- What are the key values of a Technical Manager? How do you demonstrate these values?