Technical Manager interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Tell me something that you are not proud of?
What would you do when you have a decision to make and no procedure exists?
What is the hardest job you have ever performed?
What specific skills acquired or used in previous jobs related to this position?
In your opinion, what makes you different from the other applicants?
How interested are you in sports?
How will the academic program and coursework you've taken benefit your career?
Technical Manager interview Questions
Technical Manager interview Answers
Technical Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Technical Manager interview questions for General job interview:
In what ways are you a team player?
Are you willing to make sacrifices for this company?
What are your best skills?
What kind of setting do you like to work in quiet or noisy? Alone or with others?
How do you feel about being on call?
What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
Is grad school important?
Technical Manager interview questions for Panel job interview:
- How did you assemble the information?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last Technical Manager job?
Technical Manager interview questions for Phone interview:
Did school meet your expectations? How did you pay for your college education?
Who was your best boss and who was the worst?
Do you plan to finish your college degree while you are working?
What other positions have you had that qualify you for this position?
What problems do you have getting along with others?
Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
Describe a situation in which you dealt with confrontation, for example a difficult customer.
Difficult Technical Manager interview questions:
What makes you feel proud about your job?
Why did you select your college or university?
What qualities would you look for if hiring someone?
What training do you think you will require doing this job?
What can you do for this company?
What was your biggest failure?
What kind of training do you feel you would benefit from?
Technical Manager interview questions for Group interview:
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- How did you go about making Technical Manager assignments?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- If offered this Technical Manager job, how long do you plan to stay at company?