Insurance Claim Clerk interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What was your starting and ending rate of pay at your last position?
What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
What were your favorite courses in school?
What would you do to improve our company's position?
What do you do to deal with stress?
What two or three things are most important to you in a position?
What would you do to deal with office gossip?
Insurance Claim Clerk interview Questions
Insurance Claim Clerk interview Answers
Insurance Claim Clerk interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Insurance Claim Clerk interview questions for General job interview:
What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
Why did you decide to seek a position with this company?
Would he or she recommend you for another job?
What were your responsibilities?
What are your pet peeves?
What exactly do (did) you do there?
Why did you choose your degree subject?
Insurance Claim Clerk interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Do you think you are overqualified for this Insurance Claim Clerk position?
- How do you manage your time?
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses as Insurance Claim Clerk?
- How do you stimulate the sharing of further information?
- How do you evaluate your ability to handle conflict?
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
Insurance Claim Clerk interview questions for Phone interview:
What type of people do you like to work with?
What is your customer service philosophy?
Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
What do you really want to do in life?
What features of your previous jobs did you like and dislike?
Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
What was the toughest problem you had to solve?
Difficult Insurance Claim Clerk interview questions:
What was the name of your most recent employer?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
Wouldn't you be better off in a bigger (smaller) organization?
What do you feel were the most significant things you got out of going there?
Why should we hire you?
What was the most rewarding experience at work?
What least interests you about the position being offered?
Insurance Claim Clerk interview questions for Group interview:
- What's your salary history?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- What are top 3 skills for Insurance Claim Clerk?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this Insurance Claim Clerk job?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.