IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- When did you last update your IT Program Manager education?
- What did you do to prepare for this job interview?
- How many IT Program Manager projects do you work on at once?
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What do you know about our products/services?
Are you comfortable with strict deadlines?
Why did you choose your degree subject?
If offered this position, how long would you plan on staying with our company?
How has your college experience prepared you for a business career?
Does your current employer know you are planning to leave?
What do you consider yourself good at doing?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How do you usually solve problems?
- Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback.
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Explain a time that you took initiative as IT Program Manager.
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
Are you willing to travel?
What types of people need to be treated with good manners?
Would you say that you can easily deal with high-pressure situations?
What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
Can you tell me about a time when you have failed to achieve a goal?
If you come across an unethical behavior what would you do?
How has your education prepared you for your job?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- Give me an example of when you have done more than required in a course.
- What are key tasks for IT Program Manager?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- What motivates you to work as IT Program Manager?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions