IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How would you describe your work style?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- What are three positive things other IT Program Manager would say about you?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- What features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
- What is the highest-level job one can hold in this career?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.Tell me about something you are not proud of.
Can you provide references from your current or previous employer?
Have you ever cared for an injured person who is recovering?
Give me an example of a complex problem you solved.
Why do you want to work here?
Given a choice, what would you leave till last in your work?
What were your major responsibilities at your last job?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What was your major disappointment?
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- What have you learned from mistakes on the IT Program Manager job?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- On taking this IT Program Manager job, what would be your major contribution?
- Give me examples of projects tasks you started on your own.
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
What is your customer service philosophy?
What college subjects did you like best? Why?
What was the last book you read?
What can you do for this company?
What do you do to attempt to motivate your co-workers?
What interests you most about this job?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this IT Program Manager position?
- What types of information did you use to choose your school?
- Why do you feel you're qualified for this IT Program Manager job?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions