IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
- If you were interviewing someone for IT Program Manager position, what traits would you look for?
- Describe a group project of which you are particularly proud, what was your contribution?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your IT Program Manager career?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- What is your greatest fear?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What unique experiences separate you from other candidates?
What were your major courses of study in school?
What significant trends do you see in our industry?
What was the most traumatic experience to happen in your personal life?
What kind of salary are you worth?
What was the most rewarding experience at work?
What sports do you play?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- Why did you apply for this IT Program Manager position?
- What are the techniques that you use to clarify obscure message meanings?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Why do you feel you're qualified for this IT Program Manager job?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What are your short and long range career objectives?
What qualities do you like in a supervisor?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
What is your greatest weakness?
What is your favorite memory from childhood?
How do you define arrogance? Are you arrogant?
Are you looking for a permanent or temporary position at the company?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- What motivates you to do your best on the job?
- If offered the IT Program Manager position, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas as IT Program Manager?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions