IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Why are you the best person for this IT Program Manager job?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Why did you select IT Program Manager as your profession?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- Do you ever take work home with you?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.If you had to turn down a request from a valued client, what would you do?
What computing skills do you have?
Can you work under pressure? Give an example.
Tell me what are the first 5 things you would do if you got this position?
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
How do you measure quality?
What are some of your expectations of your future employer?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- What do you do if you disagree with your boss?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What relevant IT Program Manager experience do you have?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What is the worst job you can imagine holding?
Do you think grades should be considered by first employers?
When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
What are the most important rewards you expect in your business career?
What are the steps you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
What kind of decisions are most difficult for you to make?
What is the next step in your career?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- What are your long-term goals or IT Program Manager career plans?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- What is more important to you: the money or the work as IT Program Manager?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions