IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- On taking this IT Program Manager job, what would be your major contribution?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?
- Why did you select IT Program Manager as your profession?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What makes you feel proud about your job?
Why are you looking for a new job?
What can you do for us that someone else can not do?
What was the most traumatic experience to happen in your personal life?
Why do you want to work here?
Which of your jobs was the best?
Which is more important: creativity or efficiency?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
- What interests you about this IT Program Manager position?
- How have you coordinated the work of your team to achieve target goals?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- How do you keep yourself and your teammates motivated?
- What will be your key target in this IT Program Manager job if we appoint you?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
Can we check your references?
Did you receive any promotions or raises?
Give an example of a time you misjudged someone.
Describe the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
Describe a situation in which you dealt with confrontation, for example a difficult customer.
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- What is your greatest fear?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- What are you looking for in terms of IT Program Manager career development?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- Why are you the best person for this IT Program Manager job?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions