IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Example when you were able to successfully communicate with another person.
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- What are common risks for IT Program Manager? And how to face?
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days as IT Program Manager?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What have you learned from your past jobs?
How long would it take you to make a contribution to our company?
Tell me about the problems you have had living within your means.
What training do you think you will require doing this job?
Describe a few emergencies that caused you to miss or reschedule work?
What sports are you/have you been involved in?
What are your lifetime goals?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How do you make your decisions in general?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- Are you good at working in a team?
- Explain a time that you took initiative as IT Program Manager.
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Why are you the best person for this IT Program Manager job?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
How would you describe yourself?
What would your references say about you?
Describe the type of teacher who had the most beneficial influence on you.
Would you rather be liked or feared?
What would you like to be doing five years from now?
How much do you think this position is worth?
Give me a question that you've never heard a recruiter ask you and you want to hear.
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- Why did you leave your last job.
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- What have you done to improve your verbal communication skills?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked as IT Program Manager on a team.
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- What is your greatest fear?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions