IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
- How would your teacher or other IT Program Manager describe you?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- If offered this IT Program Manager job, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What is the worst job you can imagine holding?
How will you manage to come in on time to the office?
What is your greatest weakness?
Give an example of a time when you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
What can you offer us?
Have you ever hired or fired anyone?
Which areas of your work are most often criticized?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had as IT Program Manager.
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced at IT Program Manager position.
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
Tell me about a time when you used your creativity to overcome a problem.
How have you improved yourself recently?
Describe the time period and circumstances when you became self-supporting.
Why have you had so many jobs?
What was your starting and ending rate of pay at your last position?
What are your long and short range plans?
What did you dislike/like about your last job?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- What is your usual role in a team?
- What will be your key target in this IT Program Manager job if we appoint you?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- On taking this IT Program Manager job, what would be your major contribution?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions