IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- What are your long-term goals or IT Program Manager career plans?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- How would you define success for someone in your chosen IT Program Manager career?
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- What was your major disappointment?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What kind of things do you worry about?
What days and hours are you available to work? Please be as specific as possible.
What was the most useful criticism you received?
What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
What exactly do (did) you do there?
What is your greatest weakness?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Give an example of how you worked as IT Program Manager on team.
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this IT Program Manager job?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What most interests you about the position being offered?
What was the most rewarding experience at work?
How did your last boss get the best work out of you?
What skills do you bring to us and how can you put them to work?
What do you expect to learn from this job, that you're not currently getting?
If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- Can you describe a time when your work as IT Program Manager was criticized?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- When was the last time you were in a crises?
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions