IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- How many IT Program Manager projects do you work on at once?
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- Give an example when you had to explain a complex technical issue to someone.
- What have you learned from mistakes on the IT Program Manager job?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.How does this job compare to others for which you are applying?
If boss gives you an unreasonable request, how would you handle it?
In hindsight, what have you done that was a little harebrained?
How would you describe an average day on this job?
What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
Would you say that you can easily deal with high-pressure situations?
If you went to work for us today, what job would you like to hold in three years?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What are you most proud of?
- What will you miss about your present or last job?
- Give examples of steps taken to make each team member feel important.
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What kind of personality do you work best with and why?
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- You have not done IT Program Manager job before. How will you succeed?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What are you interested in outside of your career?
Give an example of a problem you had at work and tell me how you solved it.
What do you do to attempt to motivate your co-workers?
What experience do you have in this field?
In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
Which one is better: mentoring or coaching?
What features of your previous jobs did you like and dislike?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- What are the techniques that you use to clarify obscure message meanings?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- What is your biggest regret and why?
- What do you know about this IT Program Manager job?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions