IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this IT Program Manager job?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What have you learned from your past jobs that related to IT Program Manager?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- What is your greatest fear?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.How have you benefited from your disappointments?
Describe the time period and circumstances when you became self-supporting.
There are thousands of possible careers. Why do you want to follow this particular career?
What can you do for us that someone else can not do?
How many hours do you work a week to get your job done?
What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- If offered this IT Program Manager job, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had as IT Program Manager.
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What have you done that shows initiative?
Why have you chosen this line of work?
What training have you had for this job?
What do you feel were the most significant things you got out of going there?
What aspects of working with others do you find least enjoyable?
What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
What is your greatest weakness?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- Give an example of when you had to present complex information in a simplified manner.
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- How do you manage your time?
- What have you been doing since your last IT Program Manager job?
- What were the steps you needed to take to achieve goals?
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- What was your best learning experience?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions