IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Which of your jobs had the most rapid change?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work as IT Program Manager?
- Situation where others disagreed with your ideas.
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- What is your personal mission statement?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.On a scale from 1-5 how do you rate your communication skills?
How will your degree help you succeed in our company?
How do you handle rejection?
How do you define arrogance? Are you arrogant?
How would you describe the ideal job for you following graduation?
Have you fired people before?
What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What is your favorite memory from college?
- What did you like least about your last job?
- What features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
- What was your major disappointment?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- Do you know anyone who works as IT Program Manager at this company?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What are your short and long range career objectives?
What do you think is required in this position?
Are you willing to make sacrifices for this company?
What is the hardest job you have ever performed?
Why have you been unemployed for all this time?
What are some of your leadership experiences?
Would you choose the same curriculum again?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- How do you handle stress and pressure?
- Do you find your job exciting or boring?
- What are key tasks for IT Program Manager?
- What motivates your best work?
- What is your usual role in a team?
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your IT Program Manager career?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions