IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- What do you think this IT Program Manager position involves.
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- How do you define your key team members?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.Can we check your references?
What kind of salary are you worth?
Describe steps you have taken to address problem areas in some important matter.
What are your hobbies?
How have you changed the nature of your job?
If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
What volunteer work do you do or have you done in the past?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- What are your long-term goals or IT Program Manager career plans?
- Do you prefer to work in a small, medium or large company?
- If selected for this IT Program Manager position, describe your strategy for the first days?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- What is your greatest fear?
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
How do you feel you can contribute to this company?
What expectations do you have for your future employer?
What significant trends do you see in our industry?
Would you be willing to take a salary cut?
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
Why did you choose your major?
Who do you contact and communicate with on a regular basis and for what purpose?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last IT Program Manager job?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- How do you establish good communication and information flow with others?
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions