IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Tell me about an important issue you encountered recently.
- How do you let subordinates know what you expect of them?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- What have you gained from your IT Program Manager work experiences?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- How do you show an interest in what another person is saying?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.Tell me about something you are not proud of.
What criteria are you using to evaluate the company for which you hope to work?
Have you ever cared for an injured person who is recovering?
What did you do on your last vacation?
Do you feel your GPA reflects your academic ability?
If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
Aren't you overqualified for this position?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- What are you expecting from IT Program Manager job in the future?
- Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
- Do your skills match IT Program Manager job or another job more closely?
- What was the most important task you ever had?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- A team experience you found disappointing.
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What sports are you/have you been involved in?
What did you learn in your last three positions?
Who is your role model and why?
What new goals or objectives have you established recently?
What do you know about our company?
What types of people annoy you the most?
What were the development steps on your last performance appraisal?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas for improvement have made a significant difference.
- Are you good at working in a team?
- Can you describe a time when your work as IT Program Manager was criticized?
- How did you assemble the information?
- What are key tasks for IT Program Manager?
- What salary range are you looking for?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions