IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- How did you assemble the information?
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- Why did you choose your major?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your IT Program Manager career?
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What do you do if you can't solve a problem on your own?
What are one or two areas in which you think you could improve your performance?
Describe the best supervisor you've ever had.
What is important to you in a job?
Tell me about a problem you solved in a unique way.
What do (did) you like about that job and company?
What's the most important thing you learned in school?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas for improvement have made a significant difference.
- What is your usual role in a team?
- What relevant IT Program Manager experience do you have?
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- What interests you about this IT Program Manager position?
- Why did you leave your last job.
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What do you do in your spare time?
Why were you transferred/promoted?
What are your long and short range plans?
What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
What do you consider yourself good at doing?
What do you know about the vacancy for which you are applying?
What is your greatest weakness?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- Do you work well under pressure?
- What motivates you to do your best on the job?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- Can you describe a time when your work as IT Program Manager was criticized?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What salary range are you looking for?
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions