IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What's the most important thing you learned in school?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Tell about a IT Program Manager training program that you have developed.
- Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty?
- What are your salary increases?
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked as IT Program Manager on a team.
IT Program Manager interview Questions
IT Program Manager interview Answers
IT Program Manager interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
What changes have you made to your current job role since you started?
Which of your skills, technical or otherwise, has most helped you on the job?
What do you feel were the most significant things you got out of going there?
Would you work holidays/weekends?
What were your responsibilities in your campus activities?
Would you rather be liked or feared?
Difficult IT Program Manager Phone interview questions:
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- How would your teacher or other IT Program Manager describe you?
- What is your personal mission statement?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- What do you think this IT Program Manager position involves.
IT Program Manager interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What changes would you make in your college or university?
Why are you looking for a new job?
Would you lie for the company?
What were your responsibilities?
Why did you choose your university and what factors influenced your choice?
Why aren't you earning more at your age?
What was the toughest problem you had to solve?
IT Program Manager interview questions for General job interview:
- How do you keep track of things you need to do?
- Tell me about your IT Program Manager work experience? How has it prepared you for a career?
- What questions do you have for me?
- How would you describe the experience of working as IT Program Manager?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
Sample IT Program Manager interview questions