Human Resources Representative interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What are you interested in outside of your career?
What sort of decisions are easy for you to make?
What exactly do (did) you do there?
What types of people do you get along with and why.
Why did you choose your university and what factors influenced your choice?
What sports are you/have you been involved in?
What kind of games do you like to play?
Human Resources Representative interview Questions
Human Resources Representative interview Answers
Human Resources Representative interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Human Resources Representative interview questions for General job interview:
Do you mind if we contact your current employer for a reference?
What appeals to you most about this vacancy?
Tell me about your education.
How would you describe an average day on this job?
Would you like to have your boss' job?
What is your salary history?
What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What is your greatest fear?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- What is your usual role in a team?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last Human Resources Representative job?
- What are you most proud of?
- Why did you apply for this Human Resources Representative position?
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Phone interview:
Why did you decide to seek a position with this company?
Do you think that your grades are a good indication of your academic achievement?
What do you think is most important when dealing with your customer?
What were the development steps on your last performance appraisal?
Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative.
Are you looking for a permanent or temporary position at the company?
Difficult Human Resources Representative interview questions:
Site an example from your personal life when you were dishonest to someone?
Describe a time when you had to be persuasive in getting your ideas across.
Discuss your educational background.
What specific skills acquired or used in previous jobs related to this position?
Why are you interested in this vacancy?
Why do you want to change fields now?
What steps have you taken in the last few years to develop your skills?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Group interview:
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this Human Resources Representative position?
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas as Human Resources Representative?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- How would you describe your work style?