Human Resources Representative interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How do you think he or she would rate you?
What were your favorite classes/activities at school?
How do you stay current or up-to-date in this industry?
What is your greatest weakness?
What kinds of jobs have you held in the past and what did you like most about them?
How many raises were given at your last position? Why were you given them?
What kind of training do you feel you would benefit from?
Human Resources Representative interview Questions
Human Resources Representative interview Answers
Human Resources Representative interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Human Resources Representative interview questions for General job interview:
What are your hobbies?
What will your last supervisor tell me are your two strongest areas?
Why were you given these promotions at your present or last company?
Who has inspired you in your life and why?
What features of your previous jobs did you like and dislike?
What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
What was the toughest problem you had to solve?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Panel job interview:
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- What motivates you to work as Human Resources Representative?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had as Human Resources Representative.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Phone interview:
Do you think this company is ambitious and if so, why?
How have you improved yourself recently?
Why did you choose your major?
Would you rather be liked or feared?
Do you feel that grades are a good indicator of your ability?
What did you do on your last job in order to help build teamwork?
In what part-time or summer jobs have you been most interested?
Difficult Human Resources Representative interview questions:
What do you know about our products/services?
Are you comfortable with strict deadlines?
Whom may we contact for references?
What do you like best about your school?
Are you willing to travel?
What is the most critical aspect of your job?
What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Group interview:
- Why did you leave your last job.
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this Human Resources Representative position?
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- What have you learned from your past jobs that related to Human Resources Representative?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- Did you have faults as a leader? Describe the situation.
- What do you do if you disagree with your boss?