Human Resources Representative interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Do you think this company is ambitious and if so, why?
To what extent do your grades reflect how much you learned?
Why did you choose your major?
What do you feel are your outstanding qualities?
What kinds of jobs have you held in the past and what did you like most about them?
What are some of your leadership experiences?
What do you prefer: recruitment or selection?
Human Resources Representative interview Questions
Human Resources Representative interview Answers
Human Resources Representative interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Human Resources Representative interview questions for General job interview:
What are your long range objectives?
How do you spend your time when you are not working?
Why did you choose your degree subject?
What do you like best about your school?
Will you take a psychological examination as a condition of employment?
What kind of decisions are most difficult for you to make?
Tell me about someone you admire and why?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What irritates you about other people?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had as Human Resources Representative.
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- How do you see this Human Resources Representative job developing?
- What was the most difficult period in your life, and how did you deal with it?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with another department?
- What are your strengths?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Phone interview:
What type of people do you like to work with?
What would you do if you were fired in two years?
Would he or she recommend you for another job?
Which areas of your work are most often praised?
Would you go there again? Where would you go instead?
Why aren't you earning more at your age?
What interests you most about this job?
Difficult Human Resources Representative interview questions:
What sports are you/have you been involved in?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
What position do you expect to have in five years?
What was the most traumatic experience to happen in your personal life?
What do you know about us as an organisation?
What steps have you taken in the last few years to develop your skills?
What two or three things are most important to you in a job?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Group interview:
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.
- What are the qualities of a good Human Resources Representative?
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- What relevant Human Resources Representative experience do you have?
- What was your most difficult decision?
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?