Human Resources Representative interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What gives you the most satisfaction during free/vacation time?
What aspects or features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
What two to three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
Why do you think you would like this type of work?
What was your biggest failure?
Why have you had so many jobs?
Human Resources Representative interview Questions
Human Resources Representative interview Answers
Human Resources Representative interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Human Resources Representative interview questions for General job interview:
How much job security do you have in this position?
Why have you been unemployed for all this time?
What techniques do you use to get things done?
What do you feel this position should pay?
What concerns do you have about this job?
What other firms are you talking to and why?
Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Why did you apply for this Human Resources Representative position?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What has been your most successful Human Resources Representative experience in speech making?
- Did you ever not meet your goals? Why?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- What is your greatest fear?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Phone interview:
Describe a team experience you found disappointing. What could you have done to prevent it?
What in your view makes a person likeable?
Can you tell me about a major project you have successfully completed?
Would you be willing to take a salary cut?
Why have you chosen this line of work?
Have you had any specific offers?
What qualities do you look for in an employer?
Difficult Human Resources Representative interview questions:
How do you feel about being on call?
What types of people need to be treated with good manners?
How have you helped increase sales and/or profits?
What sort of things do you like to delegate?
Would you like to have your boss' job?
What are your long and short range plans?
What interests you most about this job?
Human Resources Representative interview questions for Group interview:
- How do you cope without motivation?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- How have you gone about making important decisions?
- What kind of software application do you think are important for Human Resources Representative?
- Tell me about an important goal that you set in the past.
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure.