Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What have you done that shows initiative?
What were your favorite courses in school?
What are the major influences that encourage you to take a job?
What were the development steps on your last performance appraisal?
Do you feel you have strong opinions about others?
How has your past experience trained you for this career?
What is your dream job?
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview Questions
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview Answers
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview questions for General job interview:
Which one is better: mentoring or coaching?
What specifically do you do to set examples to your fellow employees?
What are your pet peeves?
What least interests you about the position being offered?
What do you expect to be earning in five years?
Can you tell me about a time when you discovered a more efficient way to do a work task?
Do you prefer oral or written communications?
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- If offered the Director of Pupil Personnel Program position, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- Do you work well under pressure?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for Director of Pupil Personnel Program job?
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview questions for Phone interview:
Have you been coached in interviewing skills?
Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?
What are the five biggest accomplishments of your life?
Have you ever been fired?
Given the achievements in your CV why is your salary so low/high?
What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
How would you fire someone?
Director of Pupil Personnel Program Phone interview questions
Difficult Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview questions:
What is the thing you most hate in life?
What suggestions do you have for our organization?
Can you tell me about a major project you have successfully completed?
Do you prefer working with others or alone?
How do you define teamwork?
What computing skills do you have?
What would your references say about you?
Director of Pupil Personnel Program interview questions for Group interview:
- What are your strengths?
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- What five words would be describe you as Director of Pupil Personnel Program?
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback.
- Give an example of how you set goals and achieve them.