Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- Why did you leave your last job.
- What do you like and dislike about Director of Operations job we are discussing?
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- If selected for this Director of Operations position, describe your strategy for the first days?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Do you think that your school prepared for practical working tasks in a real company?
- How would you describe your work style?
Director of Operations interview Questions
Director of Operations interview Answers
Director of Operations interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.Describe a few emergencies that caused you to miss or reschedule work?
Do you have a geographical preference? Why?
Which of your jobs was the best?
Do you take work home with you?
What would you like to be doing five years from now?
How has your past experience trained you for this career?
In what part-time or summer jobs have you been most interested?
Difficult Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- What would you say are your strong points?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from?
- What do you consider the most important qualities for this Director of Operations job?
- What is the difference between a good position and an excellent one?
- What are the qualities of a good Director of Operations?
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
Director of Operations interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
Given a choice, what would you leave till last in your work?
What types of people do you get along with and why.
Have you ever worked with anyone with developmental disabilities?
Why have you had so many jobs?
What is more important to you: money or work?
What do you do when you disagree with your line manager?
How many promotions did you receive at your last or present company?
Director of Operations interview questions for General job interview:
- How quickly do you make decisions?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas as Director of Operations?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this Director of Operations position?
- Tell me about a time when you successfully handled a situation?
Sample Director of Operations interview questions