Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- How did you prepare for this Director of Operations job?
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- What is the most enjoyable part of Director of Operations job?
- Have you ever had difficulty working with a manager?
- Do you think that your school prepared for practical working tasks in a real company?
- How did you get work assignments at your most recent employer?
Director of Operations interview Questions
Director of Operations interview Answers
Director of Operations interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.How would you rate yourself as a manager?
How have you developed your interpersonal skills? Are they good?
What did you like/dislike about your last job?
What major challenges and problems did you face?
What do (did) you not like?
Are you proactive?
What is a suggestion you've made at work that was implemented?
Difficult Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
- What are you expecting from Director of Operations job in the future?
- How do you manage your time?
- What do you know about this Director of Operations job?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
Director of Operations interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
Do you have plans for continued study? An advanced degree?
What were your favorite courses in school?
Why did you choose your university and what factors influenced your choice?
Why have you had so many jobs?
What are your long range objectives?
How much do you think this position is worth?
How many promotions did you receive at your last or present company?
Director of Operations interview questions for General job interview:
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- How will your greatest strength help you perform?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made as Director of Operations
- Describe a situation when you had to convince others.
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.
Sample Director of Operations interview questions