Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this Director of Operations position?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- What do you consider your strengths and weaknesses as Director of Operations?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?
Director of Operations interview Questions
Director of Operations interview Answers
Director of Operations interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.Describe a team experience you found disappointing. What could you have done to prevent it?
Did you receive any promotions or raises?
What days and hours are you available to work? Please be as specific as possible.
What interests you most about this job?
What type of people do you like to work with?
What are your pet peeves?
What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Difficult Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- What's your ideal company?
- How did you handle meeting a tight deadline?
- If you were interviewing someone for Director of Operations position, what traits would you look for?
- How do you show an interest in what another person is saying?
- How do you keep each member of the team involved and motivated?
- What has been your biggest professional disappointment?
- What have you been doing since your last Director of Operations job?
Director of Operations interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
How do you feel about being on call?
What are your plans for self-improvement and personal development?
Do you think that technology can help to achieve better efficiency at work?
What did you like/dislike about your last job?
How much job security do you have in this position?
In what way did this type of work interest you and how did you get started?
What would you do to drive additional sales?
Director of Operations interview questions for General job interview:
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your Director of Operations career?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
Sample Director of Operations interview questions