Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Director of Operations?
- Do you work better under pressure or with time to plan and organize?
- If offered this Director of Operations job, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- How would you describe your presentation style?
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
Director of Operations interview Questions
Director of Operations interview Answers
Director of Operations interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
.What were your major courses of study in school?
What job have you held that is the least relevant to the job you are applying for?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
Would you rather be liked or feared?
Would you lie for the company?
What can you tell us about our company?
What did you dislike/like about your last job?
Difficult Director of Operations Phone interview questions:
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- What are top 3 skills for Director of Operations?
- How do you manage your time?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
Director of Operations interview questions for Behavioral job interview:
What are your most significant achievements?
What are your long range objectives?
What were your favorite courses in school?
What do you really want to do in life?
What in your view makes a person likeable?
Why are you dissatisfied with your present job?
What kind of experience do you have for this job?
Director of Operations interview questions for General job interview:
- Examples of strategic thinking in past situations.
- When you achieved a great deal in a short amount of time.
- What are your long-term goals or Director of Operations career plans?
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- What are three positive things other Director of Operations would say about you?
Sample Director of Operations interview questions