Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What factors contribute to your sense of satisfaction in this job?
What do you find most attractive about this position?
What sort of decisions are easy for you to make?
What personal characteristics do you think lead to success in this job?
Why should we hire you?
What can you tell me about this company that nobody else can?
What sports do you play?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
On a scale from 1-5 how do you rate your communication skills?
What are one or two areas in which you think you could improve your performance?
What are some of the things you find difficult to do? Why do you feel that way?
Have you ever opted to resign from a position? Why?
Tell me what are the first 5 things you would do if you got this position?
How would you describe your own personality?
What do you think is the most difficult thing about being a manager or executive?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
- Do you think that your school prepared for practical working tasks in a real company?
- What are common risks for Custodian? And how to face?
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- How have you gone about making important decisions?
- Give me an example when you felt you were able to motivate a group.
- When did you last update your Custodian education?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
How have you successfully worked with this difficult type of person?
What college subjects did you like best? Why?
Can you work without supervision?
Have you ever worked in a job that you hated?
Are you results oriented? Give some examples.
What can you tell us about our company?
What is your dream job?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
Tell me about something you are not proud of.
What in your view makes a person likeable?
Are you looking for a permanent or temporary position at the company?
What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
Give me an example of a time when you had to think out of the box.
Why did you choose your major?
Your resume suggests that you may be over-qualified for this position.
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Why are you the best person for this Custodian job?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- Why do you feel you're qualified for this Custodian job?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas for improvement have made a significant difference.
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?