Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How do you determine your priorities when you have multiple projects?
What computing skills do you have?
How do you stay current or up-to-date in this industry?
Can you work under pressure? Deadlines?
Give me an example of a decision you made that benefited your company.
How do you measure quality?
Would you be willing to take a salary cut?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
Of your previous jobs, which did you like the most, and why?
On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your vocabulary and grammar skills?
What type of salary are you worth and why?
What do you feel were the most significant things you got out of going there?
Why do you think you would like this type of work?
Why do you want to change fields now?
What do you know about our company?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- How many Custodian projects do you work on at once?
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- If you were hiring a person for Custodian job, what would you look for?
- What were your annual goals at your most current employer?
- What negative thing would your last boss say about you?
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What kind of things do you worry about?
What is your favorite memory from childhood?
What job have you held that is the least relevant to the job you are applying for?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
What are your lifetime goals?
What things do you find difficult to do?
What interests you most about this job?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What are your short and long range career objectives?
How have you improved yourself recently?
What did you think of your last boss?
What are the five biggest accomplishments of your life?
What did you learn in your last three positions?
What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
What did you dislike/like about your last job?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What kind of events cause you stress on the job?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- Does your Custodian work relate to any experiences or studies you had in college?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Give examples of steps taken to make each team member feel important.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.