Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Are you a risk-taker?
Tell me about the most boring job you've ever had.
What would you do differently if you were in charge of this company?
How do you organize and plan for major projects?
Describe the type of teacher who had the most beneficial influence on you.
How do you stay current or up-to-date in this industry?
What were your favorite courses in school?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
Why did you decide to seek a position with this company?
What major challenges and problems did you face?
Which of your jobs was the best?
Do you feel your GPA reflects your academic ability?
What would you do when you have a decision to make and no procedure exists?
What do you really want to do in life?
What percentage of your time is spent on each of your job responsibilities?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
- What are common risks for Custodian? And how to face?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- What are top 3 skills for Custodian?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas for improvement have made a significant difference.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What was the most important task you ever had?
What is the most creative work-related project you've been involved in?
Who is your role model and why?
What do you do if you can't solve a problem on your own?
What is the next step in your career?
Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
Where else have you applied for work?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What do your subordinates think of you?
What do you know about the position you are interviewing for?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
Are you results oriented? Give some examples.
Give me an example of a time when you had to think out of the box.
What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
What types of people need to be treated with good manners?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What have you done to support diversity in your unit?
- Give examples of steps taken to make each team member feel important.
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- Does your Custodian work relate to any experiences or studies you had in college?
- Are you good at working in a team?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Have you ever had to deal with conflicting deadlines?