Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How will this job fit in your career plans?
What in your view makes a person likeable?
How do you best motivate others?
What factors most influence your willingness to take a risk?
What was your most interesting job or project?
How much supervision do you normally receive?
Wouldn't you be better off in a bigger (smaller) organization?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
It's hard to get a new idea accepted by others. Describe when you have had to do this.
What criteria are you using to evaluate the company for which you hope to work?
Would he or she recommend you for another job?
What is your definition of intelligence?
What problems do you have getting along with others?
How do you stay current or up-to-date in this industry?
Why should I hire you rather than someone else for this position?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this Custodian job?
- What type of salary are you looking for?
- What was the most stressful situation you have facedas as Custodian?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- When were you most satisfied in your job?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
What is the least relevant job you have held?
What is your approach to handling conflict? Solving problems?
Why aren't you earning more at your age?
Why do you want to change jobs?
Custodian Phone interview questions
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What sports are you/have you been involved in?
Why did you decide to seek a position with this company?
What was your overall average for class standings?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
What do you know about us as an organisation?
What steps have you taken in the last few years to develop your skills?
What least interests you about the position being offered?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What motivates your best work?
- What kinds of things really get your excited?
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
- What are you looking for in terms of Custodian career development?
- What questions do you have for me?
- Try to define processes and methodologies you use in your Custodian job.
- Give an example when you had to explain a complex technical issue to someone.