Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Who has inspired you in your life and why?
What in your view makes a person likeable?
Do you always double-check your work?
What two or three things are most important to you in a job?
What is the best educational preparation for this career?
What led you to choose your field of major study?
Who do you contact and communicate with on a regular basis and for what purpose?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What have you done that shows initiative?
What you have learned ever since you were born?
What kind of things come most naturally to you? Describe your biggest success.
What was the most traumatic experience to happen in your personal life?
What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
What salary package are you expecting for this role?
What professional associations do you belong to?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- How have you changed in the last five years?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas for improvement have made a significant difference.
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- How do you make your decisions in general?
- How do you handle a heavy workload? How do you prioritize day to day tasks?
- Which of your jobs had the most rapid change?
- What kind of software application do you think are important for Custodian?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Why do you want to change job?
What do you do in your spare time?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
See this pen I am holding, sell it to me.
What type of people do you like to work with?
How much supervision do you normally receive?
Describe a situation in which you dealt with confrontation, for example a difficult customer.
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
How would you rate yourself as a manager?
How does this job compare with others you have applied for?
When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
What specific skills acquired or used in previous jobs related to this position?
If starting over again, what job or field would you enter?
What do you look for in a job?
What contributions do you think that you could make to this company?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What motivates you to do your best on the job?
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- How have you gone about making important decisions?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- How would you describe the experience of working as Custodian?