Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What is the best educational preparation for this career?
What does trust mean to you?
Who is your role model and why?
What experience do you have in this field?
What can you tell us about our company?
What do you do to attempt to motivate your co-workers?
What motivates you?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What problems do you have getting along with others?
What is your favorite memory from childhood?
What contributions have you made to a group project?
What kind of setting do you like to work in quiet or noisy? Alone or with others?
What qualifications do you have that make you think that you will be successful?
What do you do when two employees are fighting?
What other positions have you had that qualify you for this position?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What are common risks for Custodian? And how to face?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- Have you ever challenged, shaken old work methods.
- What irritates you about other people?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked as Custodian on a team.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Tell me about the funniest role you have had on a job/project.
What will you do if you don't get this position?
What would your current employer have to do to make you stay there?
What criteria do you use for evaluating success?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
What do you do when making a mistake?
How would you define good customer service?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
Were you able to achieve the results you wanted?
How have you developed your interpersonal skills? Are they good?
What are your outstanding qualities?
What are your career goals?
Why did you choose your university and what factors influenced your choice?
What would you do if you were fired in two years?
What are some of your leadership experiences?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- What types of information did you use to choose your school?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days as Custodian?
- How do you get a peer or colleague to accept one of your ideas?
- Do you ever take work home with you?
- What is your greatest failure, and what did you learn from it?