Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What courses do you wish you had taken that would have better prepared you?
Give an example of a problem you had at work and tell me how you solved it.
Why did you choose your degree subject?
What did your subordinates think of you?
What are your goals?
Why did you decide to seek a position with this company?
Which areas of your work are most often criticized?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
How competitive are you?
How have you developed your interpersonal skills? Are they good?
What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
What major challenges and problems did you face?
Describe the best person who ever worked for you or with you?
Do you like doing things in a new way? Do you think it is worth it?
How will the academic program and coursework you've taken benefit your career?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
- Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback.
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days as Custodian?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What was your best learning experience?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Are you seeking employment in a company of a certain size?
How would you describe your current boss?
What type of salary are you worth and why?
Give an example of a time when you had to be relatively quick in coming to a decision.
Why haven't you obtained or accepted a job so far?
How interested are you in sports?
What's the most important thing you've learned in life?
Custodian Phone interview questions
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What qualities should a successful manager possess?
Give an example of a time when you assisted a co-worker to enhance their work skills?
What days and hours are you available to work? Please be as specific as possible.
If we hire you for this job, what would we need to do to bring you up to speed?
How do you define teamwork?
What is your salary history?
Describe your problem solving skills.
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- How many Custodian projects do you work on at once?
- Example of adaptation to changes and the difficulties.
- Do your skills match Custodian job or another job more closely?
- Have you ever acted as a mentor to a co-worker?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Example when you went above and beyond the call of duty.