Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Do you like routine tasks/regular hours?
What are one or two areas in which you think you could improve your performance?
When you go on holiday, when do you pack your case?
Do you feel that grades are a good indicator of your ability?
Describe the responsibilities of your last job?
Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute between others.
Walk me through the important points on your resume.
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What do you do in your spare time?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
Why have you been unemployed for all this time?
What do your subordinates think of you?
Why should we hire you?
What do you plan to earn five and ten years from now?
What have you done to improve your knowledge in the last year?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Custodian?
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Give an example of a time you successfully worked as Custodian on a team.
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- How do you show an interest in what another person is saying?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What most interests you about the position being offered?
Are you creative?
What do you like least about your job?
How has your past experience trained you for this career?
Do you have a geographic preference?
What sort of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
Wouldn't you be better off in a bigger (smaller) organization?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
Are you willing to travel?
How would you describe yourself as a manager?
What are the major influences that encourage you to take a job?
What do you feel are your outstanding qualities?
Can you tell me about your last appraisal?
How do you measure quality?
Have you ever fired employees, and if so, how did you handle terminations?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- Example of a time you have placed yourself in a leadership position.
- Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback.
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your Custodian career?