Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
What is the worst job you can imagine holding?
Why are you leaving your current position?
What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
What did you do on your last job in order to help build teamwork?
What do you feel are your outstanding qualities?
Will you be out to take your boss's job?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What do you see as your primary qualifications for this job?
How do you get the best out of people?
What would your current employer have to do to make you stay there?
What do you feel this position should pay?
Do you prefer mashed potatoes or home fries?
What do you do when making a mistake?
What are some of your leadership experiences?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- What will you miss about your present or last job?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this Custodian position?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
- Do you know anyone who works as Custodian at this company?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Can we check your references?
What are one or two areas in which you think you could improve your performance?
Do you plan to finish your college degree while you are working?
What do you do when you disagree with your line manager?
How do you define teamwork?
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
Wouldn't you be better off in a bigger (smaller) organization?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What were your major courses of study in school?
Why did you contact me?
What was the last book you read?
What qualifications do you have that make you think that you will be successful?
What are your outstanding qualities?
What will your references say about you?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- List five words that describe your character.
- How long will it take for you to make a significant contribution?
- Tell me about a difficult experience you had as Custodian.
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- What is the toughest group that you have had to get cooperation from?
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
- What will be your key target in this Custodian job if we appoint you?