Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What have you done that shows initiative?
Would you like to have your boss' job?
What two to three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What training do you think you will require doing this job?
What features of your previous jobs did you like and dislike?
What was the most rewarding experience at work?
What other positions have you had that qualify you for this position?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
How long have you been looking for a position?
How long would you stay with us?
What significant trends do you see in our industry?
What are some things about yourself that you would like to improve?
What sort of person would you most like to work for?
What do (did) you like about that job and company?
Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of.
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Give examples of ideas you've had or implemented.
- What do you feel is the best educational preparation for this Custodian job?
- Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
- What do you think is the greatest challenge facing Custodian today?
- Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.
- Give me an example of when you have done more than required in a course.
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Tell me about the funniest role you have had on a job/project.
What motivates you in a job and in personal life?
Describe your ideal picture of success.
Tell me about a time when you put your foot in your mouth.
In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
What skills did you learn at your last job that you can use here?
What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
If your job was suddenly eliminated, what kinds of work do you feel prepared to do?
What is your approach to handling conflict? Solving problems?
How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
What are your hobbies?
Can you work under pressure? Deadlines?
If you disagree with a supervisor, do you make your opinions known?
What is the most creative work-related project you've been involved in?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- Do you think that your school prepared for practical working tasks in a real company?
- What are your long-term goals or Custodian career plans?
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- How have you gone about making important decisions?
- What problems have you encountered at work?
- What are three positive things other Custodian would say about you?