Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What research have you done on our firm and our industry?
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
What is your current salary package?
What is your salary history?
Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
What management style do you prefer?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What motivates you to put forth your greatest efforts?
Why are you looking for a new job?
What college subjects did you like best? Why?
What major challenges and problems did you face?
What do you think is most important when dealing with your customer?
Why are you dissatisfied with your present job?
What volunteer work do you do or have you done in the past?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What's your salary history?
- Give an example of an important goal that you set in the past.
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last Custodian job?
- What do you do when priorities change quickly?
- Tell about a Custodian training program that you have developed.
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What sports are you/have you been involved in?
Which one is better: mentoring or coaching?
Would you lie for the company?
What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
What may cause your priorities to change in a retail environment?
What were your expectations for the job and to what extent were they met?
Where else have you applied for work?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
What would you like to be doing five years from now?
What position do you expect to have in five years?
What were your favorite classes/activities at school?
What contributions do you think that you could make to this company?
Why haven't you found a position before now?
What type of salary are you worth and why?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What was the most complex assignment you have had?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- Who has impacted you most in your career and how?
- If selected for this Custodian position, describe your strategy for the first days?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- What support training would you require to be able to do this Custodian job?
- What techniques and tools do you use to keep yourself organized?