Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What qualities should a successful manager possess?
What kind of salary are you worth?
What interests you about this position?
How would you define a conducive work atmosphere?
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
Do you think that your grades are indication of your academic achievement?
How do you think you will fit into our operation?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What do your subordinates think of you?
Who was your best boss and who was the worst?
Describe the best supervisor you've ever had.
What is your definition of intelligence?
What personal characteristics do you think lead to success in this job?
How have you increased profits in your past jobs?
What's the most important thing you learned in school?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
- What do you like and dislike about Custodian job we are discussing?
- Situation in which you had to arrive at a compromise.
- Can you describe a time when your work as Custodian was criticized?
- Tell me about your proudest achievement.
- What other careers have you considered/applied for?
- Have you gone above and beyond the call of duty?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
How would you describe the essence of success?
How do you delegate authority?
There are thousands of possible careers. Why do you want to follow this particular career?
How do you take direction?
Give an example of how you performed in a team situation.
What unique experiences separate you from other candidates?
Why aren't you earning more at your age?
Custodian Phone interview questions
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What have you learned in your last job?
What is your favorite memory from childhood?
What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?
What do you think is required in this position?
What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
What are your outstanding qualities?
What will your references say about you?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- Give me an example of when you have done more than required in a course.
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- How do you make the decision to delegate work?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- What was the last project you headed up, and what was its outcome?
- What motivates you to work as Custodian?