Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How do you feel about working in an unstructured environment? Why?
What in your view makes a person likeable?
When you go on holiday, when do you pack your case?
How do you organize and plan for major projects?
Describe the type of teacher who had the most beneficial influence on you.
What qualifications do you have that make you think that you will be successful?
What specifically do you do to set examples to your fellow employees?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What was the name of your most recent employer?
What do you like least about your job?
What two to three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What do you feel were the most significant things you got out of going there?
What is the last movie you watched?
What do you think determines progress in a good company?
Why do you feel you have top management potential?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Time when you had to make an important decision.
- Do you ever take work home with you?
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- Explain a time that you took initiative as Custodian.
- How do you think I rate as an interviewer?
- If you were interviewing someone for Custodian position, what traits would you look for?
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What are your long range objectives?
Have you ever worked with anyone with developmental disabilities?
What criteria are you using to choose companies to interview with?
What are some of the things that bother you?
What would you consider a conducive job atmosphere?
Would it be a problem if we asked you to work overtime?
If you come across an unethical behavior what would you do?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What sort of person would you most like to work for?
What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
What were your favorite courses in school?
What have been the most significant accomplishments in your life so far?
What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
What did you dislike/like about your last job?
What kind of experience do you have for this job?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Do you think you are overqualified for this Custodian position?
- What was your best learning experience?
- Describe a team experience you found rewarding.
- How do you handle failures? Provide examples.
- Tell me about your work experience? How has it prepared you for Custodian job?