Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What kind of decisions are most difficult for you to make?
What types of people need to be treated with good manners?
What are your pet peeves?
What changes would you make in your college or university?
What kinds of things do you worry about?
How has your job affected your lifestyle?
What other positions have you had that qualify you for this position?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What do your subordinates think of you?
What kind of person are you?
How has your education prepared you for your job?
Where else have you applied for work?
Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing?
How to overcome less punctual?
Why should I hire you rather than someone else for this position?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What personal qualities or characteristics do you most value?
- What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this Custodian position?
- What do you consider your most significant strength?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
- When you worked on multiple projects how did you prioritize?
- What have you been doing since your last Custodian job?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What qualities should a successful manager possess?
What salary package are you expecting for this role?
What new skills have you learned or developed recently?
Can you tell me about a time when you have failed to achieve a goal?
How would you describe the ideal job for you following graduation?
To what extent do your grades reflect how much you learned?
If you went to work for us today, what job would you like to hold in three years?
Custodian Phone interview questions
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
Tell me about a time when you used your creativity to overcome a problem.
What did your subordinates think of you?
Do you have a geographic preference?
Tell me about a problem you solved in a unique way.
What do you see as your primary qualifications for this job?
Tell me about your successes in that job.
Why aren't you earning more at your age?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What are three positive character traits you don't have?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Your greatest weakness in school or at work?
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- Did you feel you progressed satisfactorily in your last Custodian job?