Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
What were your favorite courses in school?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
How much money do you need to make?
What position do you expect to have in five years?
Describe the ideal employee.
What are your hobbies?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
Are you a risk-taker?
What are your biggest accomplishments?
How do you handle rejection?
Why do you want to change jobs?
What are your most significant achievements?
Given a choice, what would you leave till last in your work?
What qualities do you look for in an employer?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What would you say are your strong points?
- Examples of situations when your initiative ideas for improvement have made a significant difference.
- How do you propose to compensate for your lack of experience?
- If you worked as Custodian, what are you doing?
- What is a typical career path in this job function?
- Tell me about a time when you had to give someone difficult feedback.
- What salary range are you looking for?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
How do you define empowerment?
In what ways have your college experiences prepared you for a career?
What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
What experience do you have in this field?
Tell me about your experiences at school.
Why do you want to change fields now?
What's the most important thing you've learned in life?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What do you know about our products/services?
I'm not sure you're suitable for the job, what do you think?
What type of salary are you worth and why?
What are your plans for self-improvement and personal development?
How have you successfully worked with this difficult type of person?
What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
Tell me about your successes in that job.
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- How would you weigh a plane without scales?
- What kinds of situations do you find most stressful?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What do you think is the greatest challenge facing Custodian today?
- What questions do you have for me?
- What interests you about this Custodian position?
- Who was your favorite manager and why?