Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What is the most critical aspect of your job?
Describe your ideal picture of success.
Are you willing to make sacrifices for this company?
What has been the most rewarding university experience?
What two to three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
Why aren't your grades higher?
Do you prefer oral or written communications?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What is your definition of failure?
What aspects or features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
What would you do when you have a decision to make and no procedure exists?
Who has inspired you in your life and why?
What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
What sort of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
What other positions have you had that qualify you for this position?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What do you do if you disagree with your boss?
- What do you do if you disagree with a co-worker?
- What was your most difficult decision?
- If you worked as Custodian, what are you doing?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Have you found any ways to make Custodian job easier?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Have you written any articles for a professional journal, magazine, or newspaper?
How would you describe yourself as a manager?
Describe the type of teacher who had the most beneficial influence on you.
How would you describe your current boss?
How have you benefited from your disappointments?
What are your long and short range plans?
What percentage of your time is spent on each of your job responsibilities?
Custodian Phone interview questions
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
How would you show co-workers the importance of cooperation?
What do you do in your spare time?
What can you do for us that someone else can't do?
Would you be willing to take a salary cut?
Tell me about a problem you solved in a unique way.
How have you increased profits in your past jobs?
What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- List five words that describe your character.
- What do you find are the most difficult decisions to make?
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- What is your personal mission statement?
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
- What do you consider the most important qualities for this Custodian job?