Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What is your greatest strength?
What do you find most attractive about this position?
When you go on holiday, when do you pack your case?
What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
What expectations do you have for your future employer?
Which of your jobs was the best?
What were the development steps on your last performance appraisal?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
How would you handle the following situation?
How will your degree help you succeed in our company?
What are your educational goals?
How has your past experience trained you for this career?
What problems do you have getting along with others?
What qualifications do you have that make you think that you will be successful?
What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren't in agreement with? How?
- What do you think is the greatest challenge facing Custodian today?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Describe a situation where you had to plan or organise something.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
How competitive are you?
What subjects gave you the most trouble?
What do you feel are your outstanding qualities?
What are the most important rewards you expect in your business career?
How do you handle tension?
What have you done that shows initiative?
Would you choose the same curriculum again?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
How would you rate yourself as a manager?
How long would it take you to make a contribution to our company?
What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
What qualities do you find important in a co-worker?
Do you think this company is ambitious and if so, why?
What do you look for in a job?
If you were a college student again, what would you do differently to prepare for this job?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- How do you go about setting goals with subordinates?
- What features of your previous jobs have you disliked?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- What are you looking for in terms of Custodian career development?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
- How do you handle problems with customers?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.