Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
You seem overqualified for this position, what do you think?
What major challenges and problems did you face?
What are the major influences that encourage you to take a job?
Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
What problems do you have getting along with others?
What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
What do you do when two employees are fighting?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
How have you increased profits in your past jobs?
What are your plans for self-improvement and personal development?
Do you think that technology can help to achieve better efficiency at work?
How have you changed the nature of your job?
Describe the most significant written report/presentation that you had to complete.
Do you prefer structured or unstructured activities?
What is your definition of intelligence?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What's your salary history?
- How did you react when faced with constant time pressure?
- What is your usual role in a team?
- What do you know about this Custodian job?
- What's your ideal company?
- What parts of your education do you see as relevant to this Custodian position?
- Tell me a suggestion you have made that was implemented.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
Do you mind if we contact your current employer for a reference?
When do you plan to retire?
What experience in your life has taught you the most?
What are your hobbies?
In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our company?
What computing skills do you have?
What would your references say about you?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
Tell me something that you are not proud of?
What would you do when you have a decision to make and no procedure exists?
Describe your ideal picture of success.
How do you determine your priorities under tight time constraints?
What can you offer us?
How do you think your education will help you on this job?
After reading a description of the job, how do you see yourself fitting in with this job?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Describe a time you were faced with stresses which tested your coping skills.
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Give an example of risk that you had to take. Why did you decide to take the risk?
- Have you had to convince a team to work on a project they weren't thrilled about?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- Why are you leaving your present job?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to Custodian?