Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How long have you been looking for a position?
What are you looking for in this job?
How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
See this pen I am holding, sell it to me.
Why did you choose the career for which you are preparing?
How would you describe yourself to a stranger at a party?
If you went to work for us today, what job would you like to hold in three years?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What was your starting and ending rate of pay at your last position?
What do you like least about your job?
What significant trends do you see in our industry?
What is your energy level like? Describe a typical day.
What do you think it takes to be successful in a company such as ours?
What sort of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
Why should I hire you rather than someone else for this position?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What have you done to contribute toward a teamwork environment?
- How did you go about making Custodian assignments?
- Where do you see yourself in five years time?
- Do your skills match Custodian job or another job more closely?
- What are your expectations regarding promotions and salary increases?
- How would you feel about working for someone who knows less than you?
- What was your best learning experience?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What do you look for in a job?
What do you find most attractive about this position?
Why did you contact me?
What have been the most significant accomplishments in your life so far?
Why are you interested in this vacancy?
What criteria are you using to choose companies to interview with?
Will you be out to take your boss's job?
Custodian Phone interview questions
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
How competitive are you?
How did you find out about this job?
When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
How do you determine your priorities under tight time constraints?
Can you tell me about a major problem at work that you've had to deal with?
What have you done that shows initiative?
If you were a college student again, what would you do differently to prepare for this job?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What major challenges and problems did you face?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- What are your long-term goals or Custodian career plans?
- Was there a person in your career who really made a difference?
- Have you done this kind of work before?
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What will be your key target in this Custodian job if we appoint you?