Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How would you describe the essence of success?
Did you prepare your own resume?
Why have you had so many jobs?
What is the least relevant job you have held?
Have you ever done consulting work? If so, why and for whom?
Describe the ideal employee.
What would you do to drive additional sales?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
What have you done that shows initiative?
What were your major courses of study in school?
What qualities do you like in a supervisor?
Which areas of your work are most often praised?
What is your salary history?
Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
What was the toughest problem you had to solve?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What are the techniques that you use to clarify obscure message meanings?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- Have you ever had difficulty getting others to accept your ideas?
- Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your Custodian career?
- What do people most often criticize about you?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this Custodian job?
- What irritates you about other people?
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
If you were hiring a person for this position, what qualities would you look for?
Tell me about the problems, if any, you have living within your means?
Can you tell me about a major project you have successfully completed?
Can you tell me about a time when you have failed to achieve a goal?
Can you work without supervision?
Give me an example of when you worked with little or no supervision.
How do you feel about company politics?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
How long do you plan on staying with us?
What does your current job involve on a day-to-day basis?
How has your education prepared you for your job?
What do you do when you disagree with your line manager?
Describe the type of teacher who had the most beneficial influence on you.
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
Do you know what the current headline news is?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- Give me an example that best describes your organizational skills.
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Give some instances in which you anticipated problems.
- Does a leader need power or authority? How do you influence people?
- Has anything ever irritated you about people you've worked with?
- What do you believe are your key strengths?
- What do you see yourself doing within the first days as Custodian?