Custodian interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What is the thing you most hate in life?
What are your biggest accomplishments?
What new skills have you learned or developed recently?
How has your past experience trained you for this career?
Would you like to have your boss' job?
What is the last movie you watched?
If you went to work for us today, what job would you like to hold in three years?
Custodian interview Questions
Custodian interview Answers
Custodian interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Custodian interview questions for General job interview:
Can you meet deadlines? If so, give me an example.
Tell me about the problems, if any, you have living within your means?
How has college changed you as a person?
In what part-time or summer jobs have you been most interested?
What are your most significant achievements?
Why did you choose your major?
Do you work well on your own initiative?
Custodian interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Describe a difficult work situation and how you overcame it.
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- What do you know about this Custodian job?
- List five words that describe your character.
- Give examples of steps taken to make each team member feel important.
- Tell me about the most effective presentation you have made.
Custodian interview questions for Phone interview:
What motivates you to put forth your greatest efforts?
What do you know about our products/services?
What challenges are you looking for in a position?
What new goals or objectives have you established recently?
What is a suggestion you've made at work that was implemented?
What are your short range objectives?
What kind of training do you feel you would benefit from?
Difficult Custodian interview questions:
What two or three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What interests you about this position?
What training have you had for this job?
What have been the most significant accomplishments in your life so far?
What do you do to deal with stress?
What do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Would you be willing to take a salary cut?
Custodian interview questions for Group interview:
- What three character traits would your friends use to describe you?
- On taking this Custodian job, what would be your major contribution?
- What do you think, would you be willing to travel for work?
- Describe the most difficult scheduling problem you have faced at Custodian position.
- How do you reach a decision if you don't have all the facts?
- How open-minded are you to other members ideas?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.