Business Consultant interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Explain your role as a group/team leader.
Who is your role model and why?
Describe some of your latest written communications and how effective they have been.
What do you think is required in this position?
In what kind of work environment are you most comfortable?
What makes you feel proud about your job?
Why do you want to work for us and not for our competitor?
Business Consultant interview Questions
Business Consultant interview Answers
Business Consultant interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Business Consultant interview questions for General job interview:
Explain to me how your work experience is relevant to this position.
If boss gives you an unreasonable request, how would you handle it?
How would you deal with an angry or irate customer?
What are your long and short range plans?
Describe the responsibilities of your last job?
Why haven't you found a position before now?
Describe your problem solving skills.
Business Consultant interview questions for Panel job interview:
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- What percentage of your time is spent doing each function?
- What is your usual role in a team?
- What are your career goals for Business Consultant?
- How do you manage your time?
- If offered the Business Consultant position, how long do you plan to stay at company?
- Which of your jobs had the most rapid change?
Business Consultant interview questions for Phone interview:
How do you define empowerment?
Are you comfortable with strict deadlines?
What type of salary are you worth and why?
Given a choice in your work, what do you like to do first?
Why did you choose your university and what factors influenced your choice?
Have you ever hired or fired anyone?
How will the academic program and coursework you've taken benefit your career?
Difficult Business Consultant interview questions:
How to overcome less punctual?
What were your favorite classes/activities at school?
Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?
What are the five biggest accomplishments of your life?
Are you results oriented? Give some examples.
What social obligations go along with a job in this field?
Why aren't you earning more at your age?
Business Consultant interview questions for Group interview:
- How do you cope without motivation?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Time when you made a suggestion to improve the work.
- Give an example of how you worked as Business Consultant on team.
- Describe how you have balanced your academic work with your extracurricular activities.
- Do you think you are overqualified for this Business Consultant position?
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?