Business Consultant interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Do you have education or training relevant to this position?
Why is continuous improvement necessary?
What clubs do you belong to?
Tell me what are the first 5 things you would do if you got this position?
What two to three accomplishments have given you the most satisfaction?
What are some things about yourself that you would like to improve?
What do you do when you are faced with an obstacle to an important project? Give an example.
Business Consultant interview Questions
Business Consultant interview Answers
Business Consultant interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Business Consultant interview questions for General job interview:
What do you do in leisure/spare time?
Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?
Can you recall a time when you were less than pleased with your performance?
Tell me about the worst boss you ever had.
Are you willing to travel?
Give me an example from a previous job where you've shown initiative.
After reading a description of the job, how do you see yourself fitting in with this job?
Business Consultant interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Give an example of when you had to present complex information in a simplified manner.
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- Could you describe a difficult problem and how you dealt with it?
- Do you know anyone who works as Business Consultant at this company?
- How do you react if you find that someone you work with does not like you?
- How would you decide on your objectives?
- What do you do if you disagree with your boss?
Business Consultant interview questions for Phone interview:
What is more important to you: money or work?
How does this job compare with others you have applied for?
What sort of things do you like to delegate?
If you could start your professional life again, what would you do differently?
How would you describe yourself?
How do you measure quality?
What do you know about our company?
Difficult Business Consultant interview questions:
What type of people do you like to work with?
Why did you decide to seek a position with this company?
What major problem have you encountered and how did you deal with it?
What do you like best about your school?
What are your pet peeves?
What skills do you rely on most in your everyday work?
Will you be out to take your boss's job?
Business Consultant interview questions for Group interview:
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- On taking this Business Consultant job, what would be your major contribution?
- Give an example of situations when your leadership skills were needed.
- Time when you have encountered conflict in the workplace.
- What is the difference between a manager and a leader?
- Give an example of how you worked as Business Consultant on team.