Business Consultant interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How do you see this job developing?
What was the last sporting event you attended?
Why have you had so many jobs?
What do you do to help balance life and work?
Do you prefer mashed potatoes or home fries?
How interested are you in sports?
What are two or three things you would still like to learn in this field?
Business Consultant interview Questions
Business Consultant interview Answers
Business Consultant interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Business Consultant interview questions for General job interview:
How does a person progress in your field?
What would you do when you have a decision to make and no procedure exists?
What do you do to attempt to motivate your co-workers?
What college subjects did you like best? Why?
Why are you interested in this vacancy?
What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?
What was your biggest failure?
Business Consultant interview questions for Panel job interview:
- What were the responsibilities of your last position?
- Share an example of how you were able to motivate employees or co-workers.
- Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren't in agreement with? How?
- What is more important to you: the money or the work as Business Consultant?
- What will you do if you don't get this position?
- Tell about a Business Consultant training program that you have developed.
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
Business Consultant interview questions for Phone interview:
What research have you done on our firm and our industry?
What are your long range objectives?
What job have you held that is the least relevant to the job you are applying for?
What is the least relevant job you have held?
What is the last movie you watched?
What exactly do (did) you do there?
What kind of person would you refuse to work with?
Difficult Business Consultant interview questions:
Tell me about a time when you used your creativity to overcome a problem.
Tell me about a time when you put your foot in your mouth.
What do you think is most important when dealing with your customer?
What is the best educational preparation for this career?
Describe the last time that you undertook a project that demanded a lot of initiative.
What personal characteristics do you think lead to success in this job?
Describe the best supervisor you've ever had.
Business Consultant interview questions for Group interview:
- What type of management style do you thrive under?
- What do you ultimately want to become?
- List five words that describe your character.
- What are three positive things other Business Consultant would say about you?
- Did you ever make a risky decision? How did you handle it?
- What do you think of your previous boss?
- Time when you had to make an important decision.