Business Consultant interview questions for Behavioral interview:
Give me an example of a decision you made that benefited your company.
Which is more important to you, the money or the type of job?
What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
How do you take direction?
Why do you think you would like this type of work?
What is the most critical aspect of your job?
Tell me about someone you admire and why?
Business Consultant interview Questions
Business Consultant interview Answers
Business Consultant interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Business Consultant interview questions for General job interview:
How long have you been looking for a position?
What do you do in your spare time?
What new skills have you learned or developed recently?
How would you describe an average day on this job?
What two or three things are most important to you in your job?
What sort of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
Is detail important to you? Do you think details should be left to your assistant?
Business Consultant interview questions for Panel job interview:
- How do you cope without motivation?
- What do you do when your schedule is interrupted? How you handle it.
- Have you ever dealt with company policy you weren't in agreement with? How?
- What motivates you to work as Business Consultant?
- How do you feel about taking no for an answer?
- How well did your college experience prepare you for this Business Consultant job?
- Would you rather write a report or give it verbally?
Business Consultant interview questions for Phone interview:
If your job was suddenly eliminated, what kinds of work do you feel prepared to do?
How long would you stay with us?
Describe the best supervisor you've ever had.
Rate your vocabulary and grammar skills for me.
Are you willing to relocate or travel?
How much supervision do you normally receive?
What's the most important thing you learned in school?
Difficult Business Consultant interview questions:
What do you hope to gain from working for our company?
Why do you want to change fields now?
When can you start to work if hired?
What kind of people do you find it difficult to work with?
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
What steps have you taken in the last few years to develop your skills?
What professional associations do you belong to?
Business Consultant interview questions for Group interview:
- When given an important assignment, how do you approach it?
- How do you decide what gets top priority when scheduling your time?
- Tell us about the last time you had to negotiate with someone.
- If you worked as Business Consultant, what are you doing?
- Do you work better under pressure or with time to plan and organize?
- How did you go about making Business Consultant assignments?
- What personal weakness has caused you the greatest difficulty in school or at work?