Bank Teller interview questions for Behavioral interview:
What research have you done on our firm and our industry?
What would you like to be doing five years from now?
What will you do if you don't get this position?
What steps will you take to clarify unclear instructions with regard to your work?
What clubs do you belong to?
What civic organizations do you belong to?
When was the last time you were angry? What happened?
Bank Teller interview Questions
Bank Teller interview Answers
Bank Teller interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Bank Teller interview questions for General job interview:
Did you have any part-time jobs while you were going to school?
If boss gives you an unreasonable request, how would you handle it?
What kind of things come most naturally to you? Describe your biggest success.
Tell me about your most significant work experience.
What problems do you have getting along with others?
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
Do you work well on your own initiative?
Bank Teller interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Describe a situation in which you had to collect information.
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- Tell about a problem that you solved in a unique or unusual way.
- What motivates your best work?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of work?
- Who else have you applied to/got interviews with?
- Do you know anyone who works as Bank Teller at this company?
Bank Teller interview questions for Phone interview:
What was the most important task you ever had?
What do you like least about your job?
Why do you want to change careers?
What most interests you about the position being offered?
What is a suggestion you've made at work that was implemented?
Why are you dissatisfied with your present job?
Would you rather be liked or feared?
Difficult Bank Teller interview questions:
What factors contribute to your sense of satisfaction in this job?
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
Wouldn't you be better off in a bigger (smaller) organization?
What do you like best about your school?
What kinds of decisions are hard for you?
Why should I hire you?
Why do you want to change jobs?
Bank Teller interview questions for Group interview:
- How do you see your job relating to the overall goals?
- What assignment was too difficult for you?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- What motivates you to work as Bank Teller?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- Give me an example of when you involved others in making a decision.
- Which of your jobs had the most rapid change?