Bank Teller interview questions for Behavioral interview:
How would you handle the following situation?
Have you ever been fired from a job?
In hindsight, what have you done that was a little harebrained?
What are your long and short range plans?
What did you like or dislike about your previous job?
What do (did) you like about that job and company?
Given the choice, what company would you like to work for?
Bank Teller interview Questions
Bank Teller interview Answers
Bank Teller interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Bank Teller interview questions for General job interview:
How have you successfully worked with this difficult type of person?
What are your regrets?
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
What sort of things do you like to delegate?
What gets you out of bed in the morning?
How do you define arrogance? Are you arrogant?
What do you plan to earn five and ten years from now?
Bank Teller interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Describe some ideas that were implemented.
- When you are not studying or working, what types of activities do you enjoy?
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.
- Do you know anyone who works as Bank Teller at this company?
- How do you maintain a positive discussion?
- Why did you apply for this Bank Teller position?
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
Bank Teller interview questions for Phone interview:
What have you learned from your past jobs?
Describe a time when you had to be persuasive in getting your ideas across.
What was the most important thing you learned in school?
What new goals or objectives have you established recently?
When would you be available to start?
Does your current employer know you are planning to leave?
What kinds of decisions are hard for you?
Difficult Bank Teller interview questions:
What was the name of your most recent employer?
Which is more important to you, the money or type of job?
What college subjects did you like best? Why?
Which of your previous jobs did you like (or dislike) most?
What do you think is most important when dealing with your customer?
What sort of things have you done to become better qualified for your career?
What is the worst thing you have heard about our company?
Bank Teller interview questions for Group interview:
- How do you communicate goals to subordinates?
- Have you handled a difficult situation with a co-worker? How?
- Did you ever postpone making a decision? Why?
- Describe a recent unpopular decision you made as Bank Teller
- How did you assemble the information?
- How do you define your key team members?
- Specific example of a time when criticised your work.