Accounting Clerk interview questions for Behavioral interview:
If you disagree with a supervisor, do you make your opinions known?
Tell me about a time when you put your foot in your mouth.
Have you fired people before?
How much money do you need to make?
What kinds of jobs have you held in the past and what did you like most about them?
What kinds of decisions are most difficult for you?
What percentage of your time is spent on each of your job responsibilities?
Accounting Clerk interview Questions
Accounting Clerk interview Answers
Accounting Clerk interview Tips
Interview Preparation Tests
Accounting Clerk interview questions for General job interview:
Which one is better: mentoring or coaching?
What types of people do you get along with and why.
What do you feel is a satisfactory attendance record?
What do you feel are your outstanding qualities?
Have you ever postponed a decision? Why?
Have you ever opted to resign from a position? Why?
What can you tell me about this company that nobody else can?
Accounting Clerk interview questions for Panel job interview:
- Which of your jobs had the most rapid change?
- Which subjects did you enjoy during your qualifying degree?
- What have you learned from your mistakes?
- When did you last update your Accounting Clerk education?
- Why did you choose your major?
- Tell about a time that you had to adapt to a difficult situation.
- What motivates your best work?
Accounting Clerk interview questions for Phone interview:
What you have learned ever since you were born?
What qualities do you find important in a co-worker?
If you could relive the last 10 years of your life, what would you do differently?
What professional associations do you belong to?
Would you like to have your boss' job?
How do you continue learning on a daily basis?
How has your education prepared you for your job?
Difficult Accounting Clerk interview questions:
What motivates you to put forth your greatest efforts?
What have you done that shows initiative and willingness to work?
What position do you expect to have in five years?
What do you know about our competitors?
What qualities do you look for in hiring people?
Who do you respect? Why?
Which is more important: creativity or efficiency?
Accounting Clerk interview questions for Group interview:
- How did you assign priorities to jobs?
- How do you react to instruction and criticism?
- Why do you believe you are qualified for this Accounting Clerk position?
- What performance standards do you have for your unit?
- Describe a decision you made that was unpopular and how you handled implementing it.
- What is the most difficult thing about working with you?
- If offered this Accounting Clerk job, how long do you plan to stay at company?